Sunday, October 31, 2004

Monday Blues...

Today was the day that the Daylight Savings time was carried out. I didnt really feel the effects of pushing the clock one hour back until the afternoon came. At about 3pm I was so exhausted.

I decided to take a nap and before I did, I made a fatal mistake....I checked my email. Lo and behold, there was an email from this Singaporean telling me that there's a SEA Night meeting today at 4pm. Arrggh! Less than one hour of nap time? It was better than not getting any at all.

Oh, also, I finally got myself a nice comfty leather manager's chair. Haha, it's so much better compared to the steel/plastic chair that came with my room. This chair swivels and rolls around and even tilts! Sweeet. Haha. Office Max was having it for $49.99 after a $50 discount. On top of that, I got a $10 off discount card in the mail. So I finally got it for $39.99. Sweeet!

I really shouldnt be spending so much money on stuff that I dont have an immediate need for. Like I've spent so much already and havent got myself a microwave, which is a lot more urgent that a football ticket or a leather chair. My priorities are so messed up. Ugh!

I find it really disturbing that I feel tired when I'm doing regular stuff like reading or talking to people, but when I'm sitting here in front of the computer, I seem a lot more alert and awake. It's not about being bored kind of tired, but the real physically tired kind. I guess the computer is to me as what spinach is to Popeye. Scary isnt it?

Ah, the sick cycle of classes and homework assingments begin in a few hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004