Sunday, October 24, 2004

Oh what a day!

I woke up today at 12.30pm. Thanks to the awesomely late hours the night before. What was I doing? Well, did you check the timestamp on the "Am I doing the Right Thing?" post? Yeah... blogging is going to be the end of me.

Anyway, we had the SEA Games today down on South Campus. My soccer game didnt start until 3.15pm so I wasnt too worried about it. Sadly, the weather was really wierd today. It started to rain at about 2pm, so I thought to myself, "Forget it, I'm not going." But curiosity got the better of me and I spent the rest of the afternoon soaking in sweat and rain, chasing a ball around the muddy field along with 17 other Asians. Final score: Malaysia 1:0 Thailand.

I was so pooped later and decided that I deserved better than the crummy Bursley Dining Hall food, so I ordered pseudo-chinese food from Lucky Kitchen. It was too early for me to start work so I decided to pay a visit to the guys at Willowtree Apartments. I ended up spending the whole night playing chor tai ti. What a horrid way to spend my Saturday.

But I guess it wasnt too bad because I saw something really interesting on TV today. Ashlee Simpson made a super huge blunder on SNL tonight. It did nothing more than add to the contempt I have for that no-talent little brat. More on what happened at my Whassap? site, here.
Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004