Thursday, October 28, 2004

To Boldly Go….

…where few Chinese Malaysian Electrical Engineering UofM students have gone.

I’ve finally done it. After days and days of contemplating, the times of waiting, disappointments and frustration over dorm food are over! I canceled my meal plan this afternoon, officially liberating me from the clutches of Bursley dining hall.

In celebration, I went to Meijers to look for a microwave. I ended up buying a whole lot of things, but no microwave. I felt that $39.99 for one was too pricey. I’ll probably get one second hand. A clean one of course. Oh, and I also got two really tiny Coke glasses to add to my collection! (see pic).

I would like to thank Ms. Colbert for being such a nice person in assisting me in my cancellation request. Man, if there were more people like her around, the world would be a much better place. And no, she’s not young and hot. She’s just a very cheery and helpful person.

Tonight, I had an egg omelet with some pepper chicken soup and rice. I made a lot of rice and ended up eating all of it for no apparent reason. Didn’t want to waste maybe? But now I’m paying the price. So sleepy and lazy now… I have uncompleted homework that’s due tomorrow morning! Aaaaaa!!!


Meet my happy family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004