Thursday, November 18, 2004

Running Out of Ideas for Titles.

Yay, I finally got over my exams for this week. The math exam was really easy. So straightforward like the previous midterm. So guys, if you’re looking for an upper-level math class for your sequence or something, look out for MATH371 – Numerical Methods with Matlab. And make sure you get Giovanni Russo as your lecturer. It’s a relatively pleasant class.

I made myself some mutton rendang today. I finally got around making use of the mutton that lay frozen in my freezer for almost half a week. However I made the mistake of adding too much water and was left with mutton curry instead of the dry rendang. Had it with made in Malaysia roti canai (courtesy of Jerusalem Market). Splendid…it’s dinner time and I’m still full.

I’m currently downloading Need For Speed:Underground 2 from Jun. My first attempt to get the file ended up in bitter ruins. I got the whole 1.5gigs in my comp, then came the time to unpack it. Fine, but then it asks for a password. Usually the password is the URL of which the file came from. Didn’t work. So I read the readme and it told me to log into this Spanish website, register and search for the password in the forum. FORGET IT! I actually went to take a look and half the registration form was in Spanish! I filled up what I could (all bogus) but kept getting error messages in Spanish. Thanks a lot. So thanks to Jun, now I’m getting it at a nice 100kbps rate. Fun night, fun night….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004