Today's Exploits in Brief
Current Gas Prices (Premium): $2.15
Current Obsession: Still trying to get funding for winter break
Currently Listening to: YellowCard- Ocean Avenue
Currently Worried About: Staying awake tomorrow (class till 6pm)
Currently Thankful For: Honest sellers
Currently Not Thankful For: Having to wash dishes every day
Current Health Status: Fine, no more muscle aches, phlegm still present, pimples starting to appear (time to wash bedsheet+pillowcase)
I had my lab session today. My group is working on some FM radio transmission thingy. We’re going to transmit an audio signal through the air and receive it some distance away. It’s basically using the principles of a typical FM/AM radio. Sounds easy, yeah. Maybe the building part, but we have to explain the theory behind it all. Now that’s what will take some time. Got to dredge up my Signals and Systems course notes. Ugh.
One of my packages arrived via Fed Ex today. Unfortunately I wasn’t around to receive it so they left a note telling me to go to the station to pick it up. The drive took about 20 minutes with all the traffic jams down on Central Campus. I decided to bypass Central Campus by taking an alternate route. I ended up taking one huge round and found myself at the outskirts of Central Campus, totally defeating the purpose of my being adventurous in the first place. Rats.
Deepavali is round the corner. I think it’s on Thursday or Friday. Anyway, to all the Machans and Minachis, Happy Deepavali! The Malaysian Students Association will be having a joint event, combining the Deepavali and Hari Raya celebrations. Which reminds me that the puasa month should be ending soon. Not like I have anything to do with it. BTW, did you know that Deepavali is called "Divali" here in the US? Strange eh?
The highly anticipated (at least by me) computer game Need for Speed: Underground 2 will be coming out on the 15th of this month. However, I’m already downloading a copy thanks to Bittorrent. I really wonder if it’s wise to speak of my pirating so openly. Anyway, I’m looking forward to burning some tires soon. But at the download rate I’m suffering from right now, it’ll probably be done on the official launch date itself. Grrrr…
Current Obsession: Still trying to get funding for winter break
Currently Listening to: YellowCard- Ocean Avenue
Currently Worried About: Staying awake tomorrow (class till 6pm)
Currently Thankful For: Honest sellers
Currently Not Thankful For: Having to wash dishes every day
Current Health Status: Fine, no more muscle aches, phlegm still present, pimples starting to appear (time to wash bedsheet+pillowcase)
I had my lab session today. My group is working on some FM radio transmission thingy. We’re going to transmit an audio signal through the air and receive it some distance away. It’s basically using the principles of a typical FM/AM radio. Sounds easy, yeah. Maybe the building part, but we have to explain the theory behind it all. Now that’s what will take some time. Got to dredge up my Signals and Systems course notes. Ugh.
One of my packages arrived via Fed Ex today. Unfortunately I wasn’t around to receive it so they left a note telling me to go to the station to pick it up. The drive took about 20 minutes with all the traffic jams down on Central Campus. I decided to bypass Central Campus by taking an alternate route. I ended up taking one huge round and found myself at the outskirts of Central Campus, totally defeating the purpose of my being adventurous in the first place. Rats.
Deepavali is round the corner. I think it’s on Thursday or Friday. Anyway, to all the Machans and Minachis, Happy Deepavali! The Malaysian Students Association will be having a joint event, combining the Deepavali and Hari Raya celebrations. Which reminds me that the puasa month should be ending soon. Not like I have anything to do with it. BTW, did you know that Deepavali is called "Divali" here in the US? Strange eh?
The highly anticipated (at least by me) computer game Need for Speed: Underground 2 will be coming out on the 15th of this month. However, I’m already downloading a copy thanks to Bittorrent. I really wonder if it’s wise to speak of my pirating so openly. Anyway, I’m looking forward to burning some tires soon. But at the download rate I’m suffering from right now, it’ll probably be done on the official launch date itself. Grrrr…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home