Ba ra ba ba ba....
I had a great time of fellowship with a bunch of friends over lunch today. Wee Hong, Roger, James, Foo Ming, Satchi, Lynn and I went to Siam Square for lunch. The food wasn’t really that great. We sort of suspected so since having a restaurant in a motel building doesn’t inspire much confidence. The only Thai dish we had was tom yam. Everything else tasted pretty much like Chinese food. But the hanging out part was good enough for me.
After lunch, I decided to finally do something about my punctured tire and low level of coolant. Yes, I procrastinated long enough and now that I actually had the time, it felt like the right thing to do. Drove to Belle Tire and got my tire patched up and a Drain & Fill for $52.00. Owning a car isn’t cheap.
I also got to install and try out the new Price of Persia game; Warrior Within. It looks and feels pretty similar to its predecessor, but there are a few enhancements. In the second game, you can pick up the enemies’ weapons and use them. There are new attacking combos too which makes the whole experience even better than the last one. The Prince this time around is portrayed as a darker character, which reminds me a lot of Garrett from the Thief series. He’s no longer the goofy young prince as in the previous game. I’m too lazy to die and keep trying so I’m cheating by playing it in trainer mode. I’m expecting it to be as long as Sands of Time, so I should be done by the middle of next semester, fingers crossed.
After lunch, I decided to finally do something about my punctured tire and low level of coolant. Yes, I procrastinated long enough and now that I actually had the time, it felt like the right thing to do. Drove to Belle Tire and got my tire patched up and a Drain & Fill for $52.00. Owning a car isn’t cheap.
I also got to install and try out the new Price of Persia game; Warrior Within. It looks and feels pretty similar to its predecessor, but there are a few enhancements. In the second game, you can pick up the enemies’ weapons and use them. There are new attacking combos too which makes the whole experience even better than the last one. The Prince this time around is portrayed as a darker character, which reminds me a lot of Garrett from the Thief series. He’s no longer the goofy young prince as in the previous game. I’m too lazy to die and keep trying so I’m cheating by playing it in trainer mode. I’m expecting it to be as long as Sands of Time, so I should be done by the middle of next semester, fingers crossed.
1 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
Post a Comment
<< Home