Final Entry of the Year
Man, the freak snowstorm was a real hoot. I woke up this morning and opened up my window to a total whiteout. My apartment, being on the bottom floor, has windows that open up to the ground level. Yeah, so you can imagine....
The guys took a while before they cleared the path in front of my apartment. When I went out only half of the way to the carpark was cleared, so I had to brave the 6-8 inch thick sea of snow to get to my car. When I reached my car, I almost couldnt find it.
Interestingly, the snow turned my car from a coupe into a station wagon! Yes, there was an extension to the back of my car that made it look like a really long hatchback. Well, the cleaning process took quite a while. I even had to clear the little molehill of snow behing my car so I could back out. Ah, it's winter all over again....
It's my last entry for the year. A bunch of four of us are going down to Florida to escape the cold. Good deal. So I'll see you guys next year! Blessed Christmas and have a Happy New Year all of you!
Overnight transformation.
Ah, the joys of winter....
The guys took a while before they cleared the path in front of my apartment. When I went out only half of the way to the carpark was cleared, so I had to brave the 6-8 inch thick sea of snow to get to my car. When I reached my car, I almost couldnt find it.
Interestingly, the snow turned my car from a coupe into a station wagon! Yes, there was an extension to the back of my car that made it look like a really long hatchback. Well, the cleaning process took quite a while. I even had to clear the little molehill of snow behing my car so I could back out. Ah, it's winter all over again....
It's my last entry for the year. A bunch of four of us are going down to Florida to escape the cold. Good deal. So I'll see you guys next year! Blessed Christmas and have a Happy New Year all of you!
Overnight transformation.
Ah, the joys of winter....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home