Friday Night Exploits...
Tonight was quite an eventful night. I had a really good time at a church meeting. Friday night meetings are called Access. It's where the church members get together like a normal church service and then have intercessory prayer at the end.
After that, I decided to get Adli and Afzan out for supper. Hadnt seen them in a while. Every outing with them is just so memorable. They're quite a bunch. I actually learned a new malay word today. It's a word I've come across before but never knew the meaning to it.
GEDIK :
Being "gedik" refers to a girl who trys too hard to appear cute. Irritatingly cute. She doesnt only act like that with guys but also with her girlfriends too.
Eg. Perempuan itu gedik macam sial.
Another interesting thing is this incident that Adli was telling me. He was at the airport after a long flight from Malaysia. Came here to see his girlfriend. At the immigration counter....
OFFICER: Hi there.
ADLI: Hello.
OFFICER: So, tell me why are you here in the USA?
(usually here, your options are either "business" or "leisure")
ADLI: Errr....Pleasure.....I'm here to visit my girlfriend.
He made an honest mistake. It took me a while to convince him that it was actually "leisure" and not "pleasure". Hahhaha..
The weather is rather wierd right now. It's sort of raining, but it's flakes of snow coming down. I guess it's sleet then. It's wet, cold and miserable out here. I'm just going to get into my cozy bed and watch The Manchurian Candidate.
After that, I decided to get Adli and Afzan out for supper. Hadnt seen them in a while. Every outing with them is just so memorable. They're quite a bunch. I actually learned a new malay word today. It's a word I've come across before but never knew the meaning to it.
GEDIK :
Being "gedik" refers to a girl who trys too hard to appear cute. Irritatingly cute. She doesnt only act like that with guys but also with her girlfriends too.
Eg. Perempuan itu gedik macam sial.
Another interesting thing is this incident that Adli was telling me. He was at the airport after a long flight from Malaysia. Came here to see his girlfriend. At the immigration counter....
OFFICER: Hi there.
ADLI: Hello.
OFFICER: So, tell me why are you here in the USA?
(usually here, your options are either "business" or "leisure")
ADLI: Errr....Pleasure.....I'm here to visit my girlfriend.
He made an honest mistake. It took me a while to convince him that it was actually "leisure" and not "pleasure". Hahhaha..
The weather is rather wierd right now. It's sort of raining, but it's flakes of snow coming down. I guess it's sleet then. It's wet, cold and miserable out here. I'm just going to get into my cozy bed and watch The Manchurian Candidate.
3 Comments:
Best regards from NY! Eczema on face http://www.backpacks-3.info/Slots.html Western log furniture Strippoker and free Scrabble java Texas holdem sign bonus Hollywoodas bets best casino slot machines in las vegas 100mg+tramadol audi picture biltmore sofa free slot machines gam... Roulette craps poker downloads play free casino games Rhinoplasty and depression Weird funny free email video cards How to win at the slot machines
best regards, nice info thong male man swimsuit prk+lasik+optivar+inflamese+patanol+voltaren Canada in insurance life term what is value of 1976 cadillac fleetwood brougham Mississippi bextra litigation Paxil side effect case ati radeon 9800 128mb agp video card 100435012 Aarp medicarerx plan medicare drug fitness job modeling buy asus video card x600 Xxx blondes free http://www.dsl-3.info/Video-card-speed-test.html vardenafil bonus E mail for drugstore employees best buy car used Trannydallas transvestites targa 2000 ddr video capture card Pda cellular phone Consumer reports chevrolet equinox
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP hd tv Gloss kitchens kia sorento 1993 isuzu rodeo transmission computer Milfs black video japan phone cards discount headsets faucet
Post a Comment
<< Home