Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Why a fast car? If you're important enough, they can wait.

Hah, it’s over! FINE! FINISHED! The semester is officially over for me! What a great feeling! I’m so free I don’t know what I want to do with my free time. It’s sad really. This freedom is so alien to me. Yeah, I’ve been relatively occupied for the past four months. Now there’s no homework or assignments, no material to read up, no direction, no focus.

After an afternoon of computer games (FIFA 2005 followed by NFSU2), I decided to go catch up on my movies. Some really good movies opened during my exam week but I had to refrain from watching them. So this was my chance. I went to see Ocean’s Twelve and Blade Trinity. Yeah, the first one was pretty good. The second one well, I was already pretty tired so I couldn’t deal with another movie that required some brain energy. At that point I was just there for the ride.

Hmmm, I’ve heard from some people that Oceans Twelve was really confusing. What are you talking about? It was a pretty straightforward movie to me. Well, there’s the double jeopardy, spy vs spy thing going on. But it wasn’t too hard to follow.

So which one was better? Oceans Eleven or Ocean’s Twelve? I think this one was more interesting plot-wise. The writer lived up to his reputation of producing a very clever movie. But the really corny part was Julia Roberts having to “fake” being herself in the show. If you haven’t seen this movie, you probably don’t understand what I’m talking about. But go see the movie. I highly recommend it. As for Blade Trinity, I’m pretty embarrassed having admitted that I saw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004