Confessions of an Insomniac
And the snow just keeps on coming…..
I finally got my hands on the lens which I purchased online about 2 weeks ago. Due to postal delays etc, I wasn’t able to get it until today. Sweet lens. A Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.4D AF. One of the fastest and sharpest Nikon lenses out there. Just look at the shallow depth of field with this baby!
Prayer Request:
For some reason I haven’t been sleeping well for the past few nights. Two nights ago was because of Coke, I know. But last night, my mind was just bouncing off the walls. I just couldn’t get it to shut off. So I woke up and came up with another t-shirt design for the competition (see below). It’s a good thing in the sense that I come up with some really creative stuff….but I’ve missed a lecture and an Office Hour session; and it’s affecting my relationship with my homework group (sorry guys). Thanks.
I finally got my hands on the lens which I purchased online about 2 weeks ago. Due to postal delays etc, I wasn’t able to get it until today. Sweet lens. A Nikon Nikkor 50mm f1.4D AF. One of the fastest and sharpest Nikon lenses out there. Just look at the shallow depth of field with this baby!
Prayer Request:
For some reason I haven’t been sleeping well for the past few nights. Two nights ago was because of Coke, I know. But last night, my mind was just bouncing off the walls. I just couldn’t get it to shut off. So I woke up and came up with another t-shirt design for the competition (see below). It’s a good thing in the sense that I come up with some really creative stuff….but I’ve missed a lecture and an Office Hour session; and it’s affecting my relationship with my homework group (sorry guys). Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home