Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Criminals Among Us

I just read in the Michigan Daily that three students were robbed at gunpoint. The incident happened yesterday down on Central Campus. Apparently the robbers got into their backdoor which was unlocked. They escaped with laptops, cell phones and a wallet. I wonder why a wallet when there were three victims. Hmmm…

Anyway, it got me thinking about what if I was robbed at gunpoint, say if I were walking around somewhere. I think I’d make a very disappointing victim because my wallet is empty half the time I go out. Once in a while I carry some one dollar bills here and there, but since I use my debit card most of the time, I don’t see the need to carry cash on me. Gee, that’ll mean I’ll get stabbed out of frustration or maybe even worse. I should think about carrying a little more cash next time.

Going to hang out with some church members at some really spontaneous potluck tonight. Just a bunch of guys bringing their bent offerings (sad attempts at cooking) over and chillin.


View from my living room at 6.00pm
Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004