In and Out of Phase...
It’s about 3am in the morning. I made the same old mistake of drinking Coke too late in the evening. Just had to get an extra boost to finish up my EECS334 homework that’s due tomorrow. Now I cant sleep and my creative juices are flowing. So I decided to come up with my contribution for the Malaysian Students Assoc T-shirt design contest (check below).
It’s just too bad that there isn’t some product out there that allows you to control how potent you want the effects of your caffeine intake to be. There should be something like a “Two Hour Kick Coffee” or a “Five Hour Jolt Cola”. I tell you, the person who comes up with something like that will overtake Bill Gates in terms of wealth in a heartbeat.
But of course there would be other variables that one has to take into consideration. More specifically, how sleepy or alert the consumer is before he/she consumes the drink. Also, the way people process caffeine differs from person to person. Some people are immune to it while others bounce off the walls with a single drop. The effects would vary too if the consumer were a child or an adult.
Hmmm…so really I think what we’re talking about here is some kind of time-sensitive prescription drug. Something you would have to walk up to a pharmacist to obtain. But who would really go to such lengths for the sake of experiencing a measured state of alertness? I certainly wouldn’t. So scrap that.
About the contest, the winner of the contest gets some surprise and of course a free T-shirt. So far the designs have been pretty decent. But none of them have really impressed. I guess the sad thing about it is that the submissions are limited to a total of 3 colors. It's more cost effective that way. Gee, I really shouldnt be participating since I'm one of the judges. May the best submission win!

It’s just too bad that there isn’t some product out there that allows you to control how potent you want the effects of your caffeine intake to be. There should be something like a “Two Hour Kick Coffee” or a “Five Hour Jolt Cola”. I tell you, the person who comes up with something like that will overtake Bill Gates in terms of wealth in a heartbeat.
But of course there would be other variables that one has to take into consideration. More specifically, how sleepy or alert the consumer is before he/she consumes the drink. Also, the way people process caffeine differs from person to person. Some people are immune to it while others bounce off the walls with a single drop. The effects would vary too if the consumer were a child or an adult.
Hmmm…so really I think what we’re talking about here is some kind of time-sensitive prescription drug. Something you would have to walk up to a pharmacist to obtain. But who would really go to such lengths for the sake of experiencing a measured state of alertness? I certainly wouldn’t. So scrap that.
About the contest, the winner of the contest gets some surprise and of course a free T-shirt. So far the designs have been pretty decent. But none of them have really impressed. I guess the sad thing about it is that the submissions are limited to a total of 3 colors. It's more cost effective that way. Gee, I really shouldnt be participating since I'm one of the judges. May the best submission win!
1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... fat that comes back after liposuction fire alarms http://www.lowest-price-for-levitra-4.info/Cialistrialoffer.html Physicians malpractice Rca television parental control Cialis verzeichnis difference viagra levitra cialis cialis timing Valtrex 2bitching 2blegs Vw drink holder order cialis Cheryl tiegs sports illustrated swimsuit interracial monstercock Free online nickel slot machines cialis diarrhea timing Neurontin availability Political games democracia demo
Post a Comment
<< Home