Debunking the Theory of Evolution
I was taking a shower a few minutes ago, took a quick look and my belly button and noticed that I’m quite a hairy guy. Yeah, got some hair around there that leads to… oh nevermind. But that sort of gave me a EUREKA moment. No, I didn’t stumble upon an alternative to the razor. Instead, I’ve found another silver bullet to debunk the theory of evolution!
I was thinking about how Asian Indians are generally the hairiest of their fellow Asian counterparts. It really doesn’t make sense to me as to why. They live in a pretty hot country so why would they need the extra insulation? Wouldn’t it be better if they had less hair? And what about their skin color? Why is it dark, which absorbs more heat?
Look at the Caucasians in the upper hemispheres where it snows. Why do they have fair skin that disperses heat? Wouldn’t it have been more evolutionarily sensible to have dark skin to absorb as much heat as possible?
And why do the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans have slit eyes? They don’t live in dusty regions where the shortest time it takes to close your eyes is critical. In fact, those Arabs or those who live in desert regions should have those features.
So there you have it. Man has existed since the world was created. Well, a few days after, actually. And man has existed as long as the animals have been around. So why have we evolved towards being functionally disadvantageous to our environment? Evolution is hogwash. We were created the way we are and we adapt to our environment with what we were created with.
Note about pubic hair:
Oh come on, I’m not the sicko here if you think I am one. Pubic hair grows in more than one place, and you know it! Well, it's still not a very elegant topic is it?
Pubic hair, or what I like to affectionately call “curly fries”, to me gives us an idea of what the hair on our heads would look like if the hair on our heads hardly ever saw daylight or never tasted shampoo. Oh, and not forgetting the constant compression. We’d all have very flat and curly crowning glories. They wouldnt grow very long either. Just my 2 cents. :P
I was thinking about how Asian Indians are generally the hairiest of their fellow Asian counterparts. It really doesn’t make sense to me as to why. They live in a pretty hot country so why would they need the extra insulation? Wouldn’t it be better if they had less hair? And what about their skin color? Why is it dark, which absorbs more heat?
Look at the Caucasians in the upper hemispheres where it snows. Why do they have fair skin that disperses heat? Wouldn’t it have been more evolutionarily sensible to have dark skin to absorb as much heat as possible?
And why do the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans have slit eyes? They don’t live in dusty regions where the shortest time it takes to close your eyes is critical. In fact, those Arabs or those who live in desert regions should have those features.
So there you have it. Man has existed since the world was created. Well, a few days after, actually. And man has existed as long as the animals have been around. So why have we evolved towards being functionally disadvantageous to our environment? Evolution is hogwash. We were created the way we are and we adapt to our environment with what we were created with.
Note about pubic hair:
Oh come on, I’m not the sicko here if you think I am one. Pubic hair grows in more than one place, and you know it! Well, it's still not a very elegant topic is it?
Pubic hair, or what I like to affectionately call “curly fries”, to me gives us an idea of what the hair on our heads would look like if the hair on our heads hardly ever saw daylight or never tasted shampoo. Oh, and not forgetting the constant compression. We’d all have very flat and curly crowning glories. They wouldnt grow very long either. Just my 2 cents. :P
1 Comments:
People in the equator have less than fair skin because they have more pigments to block certain ray from the sun.
Post a Comment
<< Home