For Everything Else...Beg, Steal or Borrow!
Registration Fee : $60
Custom Licence Plate: $30
Frustration from not being able to change plate: One squirrel
Getting mechanic to do the job: $20
Joy of having a custom plate on car....PRICELESS
Yep, my custom licence plate came on Monday. I wanted to put it on yesterday, but I discovered that the nuts holding the plate down were rusted. So they wouldnt budge when I tried to screw them open. I tried to heat up the screw so it would expand. Well, try doing that with a lighter in winter.....tough luck.
So I go to the mechanic and he gets the job done with a screwdriver and a blowtorch. Sweet thing, that blowtorch. Should get one for myself sometime. Can burn some things for fun. Hehehee....
So now, I've finally got my custom plate, which also doubles as an excellent souvenir from Michigan.
Custom Licence Plate: $30
Frustration from not being able to change plate: One squirrel
Getting mechanic to do the job: $20
Joy of having a custom plate on car....PRICELESS
Yep, my custom licence plate came on Monday. I wanted to put it on yesterday, but I discovered that the nuts holding the plate down were rusted. So they wouldnt budge when I tried to screw them open. I tried to heat up the screw so it would expand. Well, try doing that with a lighter in winter.....tough luck.
So I go to the mechanic and he gets the job done with a screwdriver and a blowtorch. Sweet thing, that blowtorch. Should get one for myself sometime. Can burn some things for fun. Hehehee....
So now, I've finally got my custom plate, which also doubles as an excellent souvenir from Michigan.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home