Substitute for the Gym
Man, what an upper-body workout. I finally took the time to give my darling wife a good wash. She was covered in dried salt water stains and grime for the past few months. Poor thing. Now she’s sparkling clean after a good soap, rinse, polish and vacuum. But my efforts were kinda wasted as the air around Ann Arbor is really dusty at the moment. So she got a little dusty from the trip back home. Anyway, she still looks really sharp. *Grrrr… =)
I have to mention that things are really looking up around here, thanks to the weather. It’s quite shocking how much the weather has changed in the past few days. The difference is so jarring. Even after being in the States for so long, it still gets me every time.
Hmmm.....I don’t know if I’ll get in trouble for this, but here’s the link to my webspace where I’ve uploaded Sepet. I've found it quite a drag that I announced that I was looking for the movie and before I knew it people were asking me for it! So I'm finally posting a link to it. Please dont ask it from me anymore. Right click and download it here.
I have to mention that things are really looking up around here, thanks to the weather. It’s quite shocking how much the weather has changed in the past few days. The difference is so jarring. Even after being in the States for so long, it still gets me every time.
Hmmm.....I don’t know if I’ll get in trouble for this, but here’s the link to my webspace where I’ve uploaded Sepet. I've found it quite a drag that I announced that I was looking for the movie and before I knew it people were asking me for it! So I'm finally posting a link to it. Please dont ask it from me anymore. Right click and download it here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home