Every Day is a Lesson Learned...
Man I feel like a real dunce. Just the other day, Tuesday I believe, I took out my new pair of jeans to wear and it didn’t fit!
It so happened that I got the dimensions flipped when I was picking out my jeans. It goes by waist x inseam. So instead of getting a 30x29, I got a 29x30, which nearly caused me to throw up when I put it on. I literally couldn’t even sit down with it on.
The sad thing about it is that I cant return it to Sears because I didn’t keep my receipt. It was the first time I tried it on since purchasing it about a week before that.
So now this brand new pair of jeans is up for sale on the Malaysian Students Assoc website for $15. I paid $28 for it. If there are no takers, then I’ll just ease my conscience by dropping it off at the local Salvation Army. Proof that good things can come out of unfortunate events. Dunce...
It so happened that I got the dimensions flipped when I was picking out my jeans. It goes by waist x inseam. So instead of getting a 30x29, I got a 29x30, which nearly caused me to throw up when I put it on. I literally couldn’t even sit down with it on.
The sad thing about it is that I cant return it to Sears because I didn’t keep my receipt. It was the first time I tried it on since purchasing it about a week before that.
So now this brand new pair of jeans is up for sale on the Malaysian Students Assoc website for $15. I paid $28 for it. If there are no takers, then I’ll just ease my conscience by dropping it off at the local Salvation Army. Proof that good things can come out of unfortunate events. Dunce...
2 Comments:
What a great site » » »
Very nice site! Lipitor myositis bookcases management training bmw merchant account
Post a Comment
<< Home