Infrared Effects...
I got my 17-35mm f/2.8D AF-S lens yesterday. Wah, so shiok. It's realy heavy but darn solid, just like every professional Nikkor should be.
Went around shooting some pics to experiment with it. I also was dabbling a little bit with Photoshop to create the effect of infrared film. Added a little sepia toning to it too. Infrared photography is a field that I havent gotten into, but it sure looks like fun.

Ah...Northwood.

The ubiquitous Kroger shopping cart.
Went around shooting some pics to experiment with it. I also was dabbling a little bit with Photoshop to create the effect of infrared film. Added a little sepia toning to it too. Infrared photography is a field that I havent gotten into, but it sure looks like fun.
Ah...Northwood.
The ubiquitous Kroger shopping cart.
1 Comments:
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Post a Comment
<< Home