The Seasonal Nomad...
*Thump, thump, thump…..that’s all it took to wake me up. It was one of those days again when I would be awoken from my slumber from the repetitive rhythmic thumping of the subwoofers upstairs.
This time I let it slide. Simply because it was the last few days of the semester, and I just didn’t feel like looking at that guy upstairs again. I got up, and looked out my window to see a huge Dodge Durango parked outside my apartment. I later found out that he was moving out. (victory dance).
But the thing is somehow he decides to leave the packing of his stereo for last. As I’m writing this, he’s still in the process of moving, but his radio is still blaring. I’ll let it go, since it’s probably the last I’ll hear from him. I really hope he doesn’t come back again for another semester.
I went to rent the storage space up on Plymouth Rd. I got a 5x10x8 space for about $45 per month with one free month. Furthermore, I will be sharing that space with another two people. Sweetness. I’ll also be renting a Budget truck to move my stuff out. They were out of U-Hauls so I had to go to Budget. $25 per day plus mileage isn’t too bad.
Man, I have a final exam this afternoon plus one more on Thursday, and I’m already pretty much having one foot out of Ann Arbor. So stupid how the push final exam dates so close to the dorm check-out dates.
Anyway, the weather is getting better. Around 8 degrees now. The two days of winter was a good experience for those who are new here. Once again, to them I say, “Welcome to Ann Arbor.”
This time I let it slide. Simply because it was the last few days of the semester, and I just didn’t feel like looking at that guy upstairs again. I got up, and looked out my window to see a huge Dodge Durango parked outside my apartment. I later found out that he was moving out. (victory dance).
But the thing is somehow he decides to leave the packing of his stereo for last. As I’m writing this, he’s still in the process of moving, but his radio is still blaring. I’ll let it go, since it’s probably the last I’ll hear from him. I really hope he doesn’t come back again for another semester.
I went to rent the storage space up on Plymouth Rd. I got a 5x10x8 space for about $45 per month with one free month. Furthermore, I will be sharing that space with another two people. Sweetness. I’ll also be renting a Budget truck to move my stuff out. They were out of U-Hauls so I had to go to Budget. $25 per day plus mileage isn’t too bad.
Man, I have a final exam this afternoon plus one more on Thursday, and I’m already pretty much having one foot out of Ann Arbor. So stupid how the push final exam dates so close to the dorm check-out dates.
Anyway, the weather is getting better. Around 8 degrees now. The two days of winter was a good experience for those who are new here. Once again, to them I say, “Welcome to Ann Arbor.”
1 Comments:
Excellent, love it!
Time parental control parental control comparison Parental control 2c free Max education loan online payment Abortion bill parental control Luxury car rentals in las vegas control google parental Asian american stereotype
Post a Comment
<< Home