A Walk in the Park...
The weather is wonderful right now! I believe we’ve seen the last of snow for this part of the year. What a relief. Now I can pack up my winter jacket and long sleeved clothes as I wont be needing them anymore.
Along with the glorious weather come outdoor activities! Soccer in particular! The Malaysians are having a soccer tournament this weekend. I’m in a pretty spanking group. But unfortunately, there’s going to be an international potluck organized by Pastor Andrew tomorrow. That means I wont be able to make it for the first round. Sighs.
I still have my silver Predator Manias, which I bought during winter break in my closet. Too sayang to use them lar, since they’re still brand new. My new-ish Chrome Nike Ball is already showing signs of its demise. Yesterday, I opened the trunk of my car to store my groceries only to find a very very deflated soccer ball. The ball doesn’t retain air anymore! Sad sad….. but at $10, I could have been more depressed.
I know this is a pretty scatterbrain-ish post. I haven’t been feeling very focused lately. I’m getting my hands on two more Michael Buble albums. Nicee....
Along with the glorious weather come outdoor activities! Soccer in particular! The Malaysians are having a soccer tournament this weekend. I’m in a pretty spanking group. But unfortunately, there’s going to be an international potluck organized by Pastor Andrew tomorrow. That means I wont be able to make it for the first round. Sighs.
I still have my silver Predator Manias, which I bought during winter break in my closet. Too sayang to use them lar, since they’re still brand new. My new-ish Chrome Nike Ball is already showing signs of its demise. Yesterday, I opened the trunk of my car to store my groceries only to find a very very deflated soccer ball. The ball doesn’t retain air anymore! Sad sad….. but at $10, I could have been more depressed.
I know this is a pretty scatterbrain-ish post. I haven’t been feeling very focused lately. I’m getting my hands on two more Michael Buble albums. Nicee....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home