Penang Bird Park
Yay! Another photo op.
Today I went to the Penang Bird Park. Heard a lot about it from fellow malaysian photographers at www.photomalaysia.com. So i decided to pay that place a visit. I think the last time I went there, I was about four or five years old. It's been that long.
The collection of birds was pretty impressive. They boast 300 over species of birds. But most of them were sad-looking. Tak sampai hati to photograph some of them also. Especially a little owl that was chained to a tree stump. Depressing, man.
Anyway, it was a great photo op as I've always wanted to photograph birds without plunking thousands on a super long lens. Apparently most of the birds in the park are trained to be used to human beings. They're so well trained that one of the birds (the one with the blue spectacles...see pic), hounded me around his walk-in enclosure. Must be territorial or something.
Enjoy....

So unlike his American counterpart...

Darwin's inspiration....finches

Catch of the day

It's a bird, it's a plane....it's BIRDMAN!

Poor unfortunate soul
Today I went to the Penang Bird Park. Heard a lot about it from fellow malaysian photographers at www.photomalaysia.com. So i decided to pay that place a visit. I think the last time I went there, I was about four or five years old. It's been that long.
The collection of birds was pretty impressive. They boast 300 over species of birds. But most of them were sad-looking. Tak sampai hati to photograph some of them also. Especially a little owl that was chained to a tree stump. Depressing, man.
Anyway, it was a great photo op as I've always wanted to photograph birds without plunking thousands on a super long lens. Apparently most of the birds in the park are trained to be used to human beings. They're so well trained that one of the birds (the one with the blue spectacles...see pic), hounded me around his walk-in enclosure. Must be territorial or something.
Enjoy....
So unlike his American counterpart...
Darwin's inspiration....finches
Catch of the day
It's a bird, it's a plane....it's BIRDMAN!
Poor unfortunate soul
1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... »
Post a Comment
<< Home