Mixed Signals...
*Sniff *Sniff
Me: Eh, Muru ah. You hear that? Someone crying ah?
Muru: Yea eh. I go check it out.
A few seconds later...
Muru: No laaa...someone laughing lar!!
Me: She athsmatic or what?
So I was in the middle of work and then I heard this monotonous voice, which was interrupted intermittently by something that sounded like sobs from a depressed damsel.
I alerted my supervisor who quickly when to check...only to discover later that it was someone making a girl laugh by telling her some jokes. Goodness, some people laugh sounding like they are crying. That's SAD.
Then I stumbled upon this picture:

Now doesnt that look like a woman who's been caught red handed in the act of taking a swipe at her company laptop out of frustration? Yes, now wipe off that sheepish grin cos your boss caught ya!
Yahooooo-dee!! Mazeltov.
Me: Eh, Muru ah. You hear that? Someone crying ah?
Muru: Yea eh. I go check it out.
A few seconds later...
Muru: No laaa...someone laughing lar!!
Me: She athsmatic or what?
So I was in the middle of work and then I heard this monotonous voice, which was interrupted intermittently by something that sounded like sobs from a depressed damsel.
I alerted my supervisor who quickly when to check...only to discover later that it was someone making a girl laugh by telling her some jokes. Goodness, some people laugh sounding like they are crying. That's SAD.
Then I stumbled upon this picture:
Now doesnt that look like a woman who's been caught red handed in the act of taking a swipe at her company laptop out of frustration? Yes, now wipe off that sheepish grin cos your boss caught ya!
Yahooooo-dee!! Mazeltov.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home