Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Chung Ling High School


Hahaha...so funny. It's like an annual thing already this pilgrimage to the CLHS canteen. I missed out on last year's outing, but I made it a point to go for the one this year. Sure glad that I did. Everyone acted like kids in a toyshop.

"So cheap!"
"Eh, why you order Mee Jawa, Scully?"
"Huh? RM1.20 each issit? I tot RM0.60...sorry sorry."
"Feel so bad lar, I'm drinking ice lemon tea in the tau chui lady's cup."


Course 1: Hokkien mee w/ maggi mee, chui nui (fried egg), soya milk & ice lemon tea.


Course 2: Char Kuey Kak w/ soya milk & ice lemon tea.


Ah..all done. Now it's time to siesta at home :)


Someone's a happy luncher...

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Yim said...

wow! you're fast ;)

August 30, 2005 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea...quite a long and lazy afternoon at home today. Got some interesting pics mar post lor. Quite free also eh you? Just finished work I see.

August 30, 2005 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004