USB Laptop Lamp
I was poking around the internet this afternoon figuring out how this USB camera could operate without an external power source. Yes, it actually draws power from the USB port. But how much voltage does a USB port give out? Well, 5.0V and 100mA to be exact.
Then I remembered that I bought a USB laptop lamp for Danny from the PC Fair last weekend. I got it for RM8.00, which sounds really cheap until you consider what the thing is actually made of.
So that got me thinking. I could actually construct a USB lamp for less than RM5! All I need is a USB connector, some wires and LEDs. Of course if I wanted the flexi capability, I'll just get some gooseneck thingy. So that's my challenge for this next few days.
I will construct a USB-powered LED lamp for RM5 or less. ;)

Image by ergoindemand.com
Then I remembered that I bought a USB laptop lamp for Danny from the PC Fair last weekend. I got it for RM8.00, which sounds really cheap until you consider what the thing is actually made of.
So that got me thinking. I could actually construct a USB lamp for less than RM5! All I need is a USB connector, some wires and LEDs. Of course if I wanted the flexi capability, I'll just get some gooseneck thingy. So that's my challenge for this next few days.
I will construct a USB-powered LED lamp for RM5 or less. ;)
Image by ergoindemand.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home