Tuesday, September 13, 2005

All In a Day's Work

I'm sitting here at a computer in the office of my workplace. It's been 6 hours since I clocked in. I need some coffee.

I just got a job here at a university building this semester. The job title is "Building Manager". Pretty high-sounding isnt it? Well, it's a splendid job really.

Basically what I do is to watch over the whole of a 3-storey building from 4pm to 12am and lock up at the end of the day. A pretty big responsibility, eh?

So between the start of my shift to closing time, I carry out rounds around the building to see that everything's going on well. I walk around with a Motorola walkie-talkie. Ironic isnt it? :P

Hmmm...I love my job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danny Chen said...

just remember... if you start seeing shadows moving about, its just your imagination... or is it???

September 15, 2005 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be on a lookout for them boogeymen. :P

September 15, 2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Visitors since 20/10/2004