Blink blink.
Gosh, it's 3.30am in the morning and I'm not up studying. Insomnia...or a caffeine high. Pardon my atrocious spelling...I'm too lazy to type up in MSWord. It's this sorry state where you're trapped between a dazed state and an alert mind. Body is weak but spirit is bouncing off the walls.
Darn that Caramel Machiato I had this afternoon. Darn that Coke I had with my dinner and darn that fizzy orange drink I had with my pizza for supper. Darn caffeine. Sleep robber.
I've got a pretty big day tomorrow. I'm covering a photoshoot for my church's biggest sporting event of the year. Harvest Games is tomorrow for a whole afternoon and here I am feeding my insomnia by being occupied.
Yeah, I could drink a gallon of water and hopefully the neutral liqiud will get rid of the caffeine sticking around. But I dont want to wake up in the middle of the night just to take a piss.
I think I'll just "try" to sleep. I'll eventually just doze of out of complete boredom. I hope that it'll be quick though.
Lights out.....soon.
Darn that Caramel Machiato I had this afternoon. Darn that Coke I had with my dinner and darn that fizzy orange drink I had with my pizza for supper. Darn caffeine. Sleep robber.
I've got a pretty big day tomorrow. I'm covering a photoshoot for my church's biggest sporting event of the year. Harvest Games is tomorrow for a whole afternoon and here I am feeding my insomnia by being occupied.
Yeah, I could drink a gallon of water and hopefully the neutral liqiud will get rid of the caffeine sticking around. But I dont want to wake up in the middle of the night just to take a piss.
I think I'll just "try" to sleep. I'll eventually just doze of out of complete boredom. I hope that it'll be quick though.
Lights out.....soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home