No Coke after 7pm.
Ah, another bout of insomnia. 3AM in the morning with a 10.30am class. Man, it’s going to be a long one.
I’ve just gone about my bi-monthly blog romp. Just amazing to see how some people are still going strong with their blogging. Oh, I’m supposed to write the second part of “Disgruntled Forumer”, but the inspiration or more like the acidity as left me. Ok, back to the bloggers.
Keeping a blog in good shape takes quite a bit of work. Well, maybe to me it is. But if you’re a really interesting person and have a lot of interesting images to share, then I guess that’s not the case. But I have to say I’m really impressed with those who have been blogging for more than two years. Especially those from the Xanga clan. I guess when you have an active blogring, then one member keeps the pressure on the others, then yadda yadda yadda.
Anyway, I just got off from a MSN conversation with a good friend of mine. Someone whom I haven’t spoken to in a really long time. I’m really horrible with keeping in touch with people. But I really appreciate those kinds of encounters where you haven’t communicated in ages, then in an intense 2 hours, make up for loss time. After that, the both of you slip back into non-existence.
No mess, no obligations, no attachments. All you’re left with are happy memories, and the little satisfaction of knowing you touched base with an old friend. Scary, but does that mean that I have commitment issues?
I’ve just gone about my bi-monthly blog romp. Just amazing to see how some people are still going strong with their blogging. Oh, I’m supposed to write the second part of “Disgruntled Forumer”, but the inspiration or more like the acidity as left me. Ok, back to the bloggers.
Keeping a blog in good shape takes quite a bit of work. Well, maybe to me it is. But if you’re a really interesting person and have a lot of interesting images to share, then I guess that’s not the case. But I have to say I’m really impressed with those who have been blogging for more than two years. Especially those from the Xanga clan. I guess when you have an active blogring, then one member keeps the pressure on the others, then yadda yadda yadda.
Anyway, I just got off from a MSN conversation with a good friend of mine. Someone whom I haven’t spoken to in a really long time. I’m really horrible with keeping in touch with people. But I really appreciate those kinds of encounters where you haven’t communicated in ages, then in an intense 2 hours, make up for loss time. After that, the both of you slip back into non-existence.
No mess, no obligations, no attachments. All you’re left with are happy memories, and the little satisfaction of knowing you touched base with an old friend. Scary, but does that mean that I have commitment issues?
2 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. hello folks ed chevrolet holyoke ma. no collateral bad credit personal loans golf clubs buy diet pill State farm insurance in clinton md buy fioricet High morning blood sugars and low blood pressure Zoloft doze http://www.payment-online-8.info Air scan surveillance http://www.anal-fuck.info Level term life insurance in england Fuller vacuum cleaner
Post a Comment
<< Home