Thanksgiving w/ Rock and Roll
It's Thanksgiving weekend and I think I've had quite enough of the festive foods that this season brings. Turkey, stuffing, casserole string beans, pumpkin pie, etc. I've had two big thanksgiving dinners already and I have to admit that I'm already sick of it.
Today is Black Friday. The day where retailers slash their prices like it's the end of the world. But this year, it seems that they knew there was a tomorrow. The deal list this time round is really disappointing. For all those sad guys who are camping out in the snow right now to bust down the doors at 6am..... I've got nothing to say to you.
Now for the Rock and Roll part....
GempitaFest 2006 is upon us. It kicks off on Saturday and once again I've been recruited to be the photographer for the event. Unofficial one actually, because of my late green light. I had good fun shooting the event last year. Crazy lighting proved to be a challenged. But now I'm armed with more experience, harnessing the knowlege of RAW and new lenses. So this year's images should be better than the last.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Today is Black Friday. The day where retailers slash their prices like it's the end of the world. But this year, it seems that they knew there was a tomorrow. The deal list this time round is really disappointing. For all those sad guys who are camping out in the snow right now to bust down the doors at 6am..... I've got nothing to say to you.
Now for the Rock and Roll part....
GempitaFest 2006 is upon us. It kicks off on Saturday and once again I've been recruited to be the photographer for the event. Unofficial one actually, because of my late green light. I had good fun shooting the event last year. Crazy lighting proved to be a challenged. But now I'm armed with more experience, harnessing the knowlege of RAW and new lenses. So this year's images should be better than the last.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP I love soccer moms accept+credit+cards+without+merchant+account+u.k bbw black models Msi 128 mb video cards http://www.brutal-blowjobs.info/pornstar-carmen-jones.html Prostate pain relief therapy sony lcd television Best prices on pirelli tires 2255016 on canon digital cameras lose+fat+affiliate+programs abcmedic lamictal symptom withdrawal swimsuits
Post a Comment
<< Home