Notti People...
Why are university lecturers (some of them) so evil? Why the heck are you assigning homework that's due just 2 days before the final exam? Are you nutz?!
I get the feeling that they dont want us to do any preparation, or are just plain ignorant that we actually need time to prepare after the chapters and chapters of information that you've thrown at us over the past 2nd half of the semester. Five problems are fine. But two of you have given me 9-10 problems each!
I love my psychology professor. He's the best. Teaching education psychology summore. No wonder he's the only one that understands....
Oh, and I love this site too. It's serving its purpose pretty well.
*fume *fume
I get the feeling that they dont want us to do any preparation, or are just plain ignorant that we actually need time to prepare after the chapters and chapters of information that you've thrown at us over the past 2nd half of the semester. Five problems are fine. But two of you have given me 9-10 problems each!
I love my psychology professor. He's the best. Teaching education psychology summore. No wonder he's the only one that understands....
Oh, and I love this site too. It's serving its purpose pretty well.
*fume *fume
4 Comments:
Cos its all for your own good. Don't diss us lecturers eh! :P :)
hi..you have a nice blog and hope you can keep it up... I just to inform you that I have put your blog link in my blogger page.. hope you don't mind...
What a great site Viagra distributors worldwide Arizona state woman basketball History of stanford tennis
Where did you find it? Interesting read Nc church articles of incorporation lexi bardoux milf peyton lexus sc400 parts development acyclovir Jennifer anniston rhinoplasty
Post a Comment
<< Home